This movie features a mature content theme at its climax. Watch at your own risk.
|The Desire of Deadly Doom|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Language(s)||Credits are in English|
|Release Date(s)||Jan 24, 2007|
|Music by||Akira Yamaoka|
The Desire of Deadly Doom was a film created by Somarinoa in 2007. It stars a barely-speaking character named Idiot McGee, and later on features The Crimson Snifit. While it was later decided to transform this short film into a series of ridiculous "slasher" type films, the Crimson Snifit costume disappeared and the sequels therefore never came to pass.
- Idiot McGee: A friendless fool who craves oatmeal.
- Oatmeal: A bowl of delicious oatmeal, chock full of peanut butter.
- Crimson Snifit: A mysterious slasher-like being which seems to have awkward ulterior motives as to his appearance...
Behind the scenesEdit
- The title card is intentionally written different than the actual title of the film, in order to increase the overall "crappiness factor" of the video.
- It was filmed over the course of a single night (more specifically, over the course of a few hours), simply as an excuse to get up and actually eat something that night.
- Due to low-quality camera usage, many shots are quite dark despite ample lighting in reality. Not much could be done about this as everyone else in the household at the time was asleep.
- The music was added after the entire movie was filmed, and outside of piecing the film bits together and removing scenes of moving to and from the camera, no real editing was done - in fact, the music was added as the last thing included; as such, scenes such as the oatmeal-making scene fitting the beat of the music was completely coincidental.