|Night of the Shirts|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Release Date(s)||Concept created Jauary 22nd, 2015|
|Written by||Thor Steinbach|
Listed in alphabetical order
- Bruce Campbell
- Cardboard Cutout of Michael Clarke Duncan as The Ghost of Flubee Miller
- Dave Chappelle
- Jason Mewes as Dutch Rudder
- Lindsay Lohan
- Mark Hamill
- Meatloaf as a loaf of meat
- Richard Dreyfuss
- Terry Crewes as Goulash Master
- Ving Rhames as Grimey Miller
- Wilford Brimley
- Zooey Deschanel
Behind the scenesEdit
The movie idea surfaced while watching Feast at 5:30 AM on Thursday, January 22nd, 2015. This was then posted on Facebook as a status update.
- Thor: New monster horror film idea: Night of the Shirts. A bunch of shirts suddenly gain self-awareness and start killing people. Movie will be ultraviolent and will have all my favorite thespians. So ultraviolent that if someone were to get punched their entire skeleton would rip out of their body while their skin explodes and their muscles unravel. You would think moths would be the weakness exploited to win, right? Nope, it will be a ladle. Only one ladle though.
- Thor's Mother: You have a very interesting brain.
- Thor: When it gets bored, it goes to dark places. Dark places like closets. Closets full of evil, self-aware shirts. Shirts that are weak to ladles for no apparent reason. Ladles formerly equipped by the knights templar.
Night of the Shirts, coming soon.
Rated G because Let's Ruin Kids.