"Moongazers are fat reptilians who have the oddity of having their heads face up and backwards, as if to perpetually stare into the sky. The reason for their girth is actually in case of inability of finding food for long periods, due to this strange fact."
- Locomotion: Unspecified
- Environment: Unspecified
- Diet: Meat.
- Size: Unspecified
- Lifespan: Unspecified
- Personality: Unspecified
- Species Type: Warm-blooded Organism
- Lifestyle: Social Predator
- Hunt/Forage Success Rate: 100% Hunt (3.62546% success rate)
- Armor: Their species did not possess any form of armoring, although their skin is thick enough to prevent most damage.
- Defenses: Their species are really too large to run easily, and when they do run it usually causes a stampede. Other than this, however, they are perfectly capable of expertly throwing their weight around.
- Weapons: While their paws have claws, these are poor at damage ratio. However, their teeth are needle-like and very sharp, and can kill prey very quickly once bitten.
- Tools: Moongazers are poor at manipulation, and only possess two digits per paw.
- Method of Eating: Unspecified
- Reproductive Rate: Sexual maturity is reached after 7 years. Reproduce during early spring.
- Gestation: Unspecified
- Offspring Incubation: Unspecified
- Number of Offspring: Unspecified
- Offspring Survival Rate (before age of maturity): Unspecified
- Singular/Plural: Moongazer/Moongazers