|Genus||Cayenathia (Somarinoa, 2010)|
|Species||strippen (Somarinoa, 2010)|
|“Cayenaths are semi-amphibious omnivores which wander around their homeworld, feeding opportunistically. They have two eyes, placed separate from one another. They can keep a look out to multiple areas at one time, but they lack depth perception.”|
|—Vacotor Database, Terran database|
Cayenaths are a race of semi-amphibious, non-sapient organisms which are indigenous to an unspecified planet. They wander about their habitat, feeding opportunistically on whatever they can find and consume, and sometimes large congregations of them can be found on larger food sources. They have two eyes, placed separate from one another. They can keep a look out to multiple areas at one time, but unfortunately lack depth perception.
- Home Planet: Unspecified
- Species Type: Cold-blooded Semi-Amphibious Organism
- Lifestyle: Solitary Opportunistic Omnivores
- Hunt/Forage Success Rate: 50% Hunt (12% success rate), 50% Forage (32% success rate)
- Armor: Unspecified
- Defenses: Unspecified
- Weapons: Unspecified
- Tools: Unspecified
- Method of Eating: Unspecified
- Reproductive Rate: Sexual maturity is reached after 3 months. Reproduce every other month.
- Gestation: 1 week then lays eggs.
- Offspring Incubation: 15 days until egg hatches after being laid.
- Number of Offspring: 100 polyps per birth.
- Offspring Survival Rate (before age of maturity): 0.002% -- Most Cayenaths do not survive until maturity, as they are low on the local food web. This is certainly not helped by some of the planet's migratory species who come to their habitats to feed upon them, either.
- Singular/Plural: Cayenath / Cayenaths